Monday, May 11, 2009

Chocolate Heart and Candy Heart

hmm..
another 2 post..
it's the 200th post.
own a blog for 1 year+..
but i still feel my blog is kinda dull..
why huh?

maybe my lifestyle is not interesting enough..
how sad..
i should bringing more conversation in to make people laugh at it..
but i'm sure that no one would understand it..
because it's always something between my friends and me..
only WE would understand it..
the expression, the words that came out from them/my mouth..

thinking about the previous post..
make me feel like laughing..

okay, cut the craps!

today i had my Muet Speaking test.
i slept at 2 yday..
and woke up at 530am..
i don't feel like getting up this morning..
it's really tiring to wake up early morning..
zz..
dress myself..
leave the house at 6am..
reach there at 6.30+am..
and my test is actually 7.30am..
is like AN HOUR early..
message to ask some details..
and what i got from the reply is..

Nee: what time you finish your test?
Friend : huh? what you mean what time i finish test?
i repeat my question again!
Friend: Today i don't have exam la today..Sotplak!
Nee: *swt* i'm asking tat day la..what time you finish ur exam,cacat!
Friend: ohh..now i understand what you mean..i finishing ard.......
Nee: so blur la you..

*end*

Called from Jon.
asked me to wait for him outside..
waited for 15mins,maybe.
*after 15mins*

*vibration*
Jon: wei, where are you la?
Me: outside la..waiting for you la..
Jon: your plat number is WRH .... izit?
Me: ya la..
i turned my head to the back.

swt..
he's just right behind my car..

Cut the crap again..

me and Jon in the 1st group to do the test..
i'm lucky that i'm not the 1st one to start speaking.
i'm the 3rd one which is Candidate C..
my name start with C as well..
coincidence lehh..
zz..Lame~
our topic is about Long Life Learning benefits in some ways..
for me,
i felt that it should be an easy question to do..
but due to brain cramp..
i listed some points out..
but when it comes to the elaboration..
nothing came out from my mouth..
i just crap my points out without elaboration..
next task..
is the group discussion..
freak~
is more worse than the individual..
i don't even know who should i support..
so i end up didn't talk much..
embarrasing and a lil dissappointing as well..
i know i can do better if my head is really or like REAL CLEAR..
but a past is a past..
you will never have the chance to turnback..
so a BAND 4 for me is a lil impossible for now..

after the test,
message my mum to come and pick me up..

waited her in the CAFETERIA where my friend went..
you know, the 'ohh..LUU MAU TEH AH..'
see,we so in LOVE with the quote that the waiter said..
this week's joking thing'
kaka..
see, because of you, you bring joy to all of us.
do you feel proud?

let see,
whatelse i would like to share..
*hmm*
i can't think of any oh..

but i remember of something..

Chocolate Heart and Candy Heart.
anyone?

is a sweets that everyone would die for.
have a guess peeps.

adios~



No comments: