Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WHITE

Tuesday
as you guys know..
the EVIL is here..
what we did the day before?

let see,
before they reached home..
me,brother and sister stayed in the room..
when they step in the house..
me and my brother off the lights and acted like we already sleep..
but the fact is 'WE STILL AWAKE'..
haha (not funny) zzz..
bla bla..
that's about it..

to escape from the EVIL..
i went to ting's house today..
i need to fetch this CRV..
then headed to ting's place..
bought McD as brunch..
having fast food when you're having PMS is really a TORTURE
hmm..or maybe for ME..
why?
because whenever i had fast food..
the cold drink is A MUST,for me..
i feel it's a little weird if you have fast food but you drinking H2O..
right?
so i drank 2-3 sip..
taste good~~
hoho..
went for a ride to TARC..
sent ting's sister to college..
lalala~
chit chatted at home add on practice piano..
i feel my playing skill for the PARTICULAR piece is better than before..
or maybe is just for today..
*weird*
CRV cooked EGG+ONION..
yikkss..NOT MY THING~
so i didn't try..

fetched him back..
me back home for dinner too..
i escaped myself from having dinner with the EVIL..
which is a good news..
hoho..

nothing much..
ting dropby my place just now..
which is weird at 1st..
duhh, who cares..
we chit chat again..
haha..
something different from the afternoon chit chat..
i know someone curious to know..
right YOW YUNG YEH??
haha..
it's a SECRET~
DON'T FORCE TING TO TELL YOU~
hmpph~

okay,
this part is the IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO EVERYONE i know..

WHERE IS MY WHITE MNG BASIC???
can anyone tell me??
it's gone from my closet..
why??

if anyone found it..
PLEASE INFORM ME~
don't tell me it's in the MNG SHOP..
i know there's a lot there..

No comments: