Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wrap It Up

Saturday
16th May
it's World Hug Day..
OR a day which something like that..
i totally forgot about that..
i remember yday nite..
when everyone is not home..
zz..
how lame..
whatever..

done nothing yday..
no movies, no outing..
stay at home..
hang tagged along..
STAYING AT HOME..
then ting and CRV as well..

woke up early morning..
not that early actually..
10 i guess..
got a call from MOM..
get ready to go LeisureMall to get some printer ink..
after bath,
another call..
my friend called me..
to MAKE SURE that i'm fine..
haha..
i told you i'm okay..
you too worry already.

and another good/bad news..
i got a SAMAN..
CONGRATS me (for being the 3rd/4th/5th person who got saman among our FRIEND)
it's Friday, 24th May..
12plus..
i guess i have exam or something..
i don't even remember..

chit chatted with my friends..
bla bla..

fetched CRV back at 11pm..
back home at 1138pm..
haha..
then waited for message which end up nothing..

***

got a msg from my friend..
saying sorry..
in a blur, disturbed condition..
i replied..
Me: Nvm, it's okay..
(less than 5mins)
called from my friend..
Friend: sorry ya..lalalala~~~

then at unknown time..
message again.
Friend: my battery is low..maybe can't reply you.
(wrap things up)
i didn't reply..
because no point replying right when the phone is low battery..

*the end*

hope you guys enjoy.

No comments: